Monday 13 August 2012

Blog of the Month - Fashboulevard

When I discovered Anna’s blog Fashboulevard I immediately fell in love with her style and her fun personality that really comes through in her posts. You can see that she puts a lot of thought and effort into each one of her posts and all of her outfits are beautifully put together. She mixes high and lower end items effortlessly and always looks perfectly groomed and stylish. She also provides her readers with fashion advice and links to items and outfits so you can easily find them yourself.

Thanks for your fantastic blog, Anna, and keep it up!

Find Anna’s blog here:  http://fashboulevard.blogspot.ie/







8 comments:

  1. I love Anna too! She is an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love her blog too!
    LT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet. I can't thank you enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has a great blog!! And great style ! :)

    p.s. Feel free to check out my fashion blog,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. She definitely does! And in addition to having s great sense of style she comes across as a really nice, down to earth person! I hope she has lots of success! :)

    ReplyDelete