Monday 6 August 2012

OOTD - My Cousin's Wedding

My cousin's wedding had a casual, summery dress code. It started off in a chapel close to Salzburg, Austria, then we took a tour on a ship around a big lake where they had the reception and snacks and ended up at a beautiful house on a hill where the dinner and party took place. This dress was light and summery and worked well from day to night.



*Asos Skater Dress in mint
*3 Stand Pearl Necklace
*Mary & Clarc's Snakeskin Pumps
*Turquoise Chandelier Earrings
*White Mini Toywatch

not pictured: 
*Balenciaga Sunglasses
*New Look Floral Clutch
*White Littlewoods Blazer (please see post below)



9 comments:

  1. Such a glam outfit, awesome ^^

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/
    PS: Be sure to check out my latest post ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mint dress and your floral clutch!Do check my blog and I'd love it if we follow each other if you like?

    Love, Nyt
    Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I'll check out your bogs now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of the dress..You look so chic!

    Hope you'll visit me, I will be so grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'll check out your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, the ASOS dress is beyond stunning. Fabulous post, love. I hope you had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'll check out your latest post now! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look! Loving your dress!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete